Digital Marketing Apprentice
BOOK IN STYLE LTD
Remit Group are once again recruiting on the behalf of Book In Style, a friendly team of travel loving individuals with many years' experience in land and ocean based adventures. They're on the lookout for a creative individual to join their Marketing team.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
This is a fantastic opportunity for any passionate and dedicated individual to join a tight-knit team of people who love to travel and experience new cultures from around the globe. The company is renowned for its excellent service and huge range of holidays, all at the most competitive prices. They're Southport offices are looking for an individual who ideally loves to write and make their ideas come alive through the written word!
Book in Style have become known for their delivery and trust of giving out the best holiday experiences for all their customers, and being successful with them provides you with a brilliant chance to work and grow in all aspects of Digital Marketing, Creative Writing and Social Media.
Candidates applying for this role will need to demonstrate genuine enthusiasm, drive, ambition and an interest in travel, as well as the potential proven ability in blogging and creative writing.
The main duties for this role are varied but they will include the following:
- Helping to edit the company's website, through either adding new custom packages or replacing old images
- Develop and learn to design new banners, flyers and brochures for the Book in Style website, Social Media platforms and for their other 3 offices
- Assist with the companies Social Media platforms, including boosting posts, monitoring and platform advertising and updating as per the company's requirements
- Develop and assist with the Book in Style newsletter; includes writing and broadcasting when required
- Help with the Book in Style Blog Page, which is required to be updated at least once a week
Overall, you'll be taking part in various activities, including the customer support side. You'll gain the chance to learn about the company and the holiday sector. During the role, you will report to the Senior for any current and upcoming tasks whilst communicating with colleagues to get information needed for the packages/deals, social media, flyers and brochures.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
40 hour per week
13 Aug 2019
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Any candidates applying for this role should:
- Have a high standard level of both written and spoken English
- Possess the demonstrable ability to write clearly and within grammatical errors, while paying close attention to detail
- An understanding of Social Media, Digital Marketing and Content Creation.
- Knowledge or experience in using the Adobe Suite
- Demonstrable ability with written blogs/potential examples of written work
Minimum of 5 GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent qualifications) are required, including maths, English and ICT.
Book in Styles ideal candidate should be:
- Team focused with the ability to work off own initiative independently
- Always keen and happy to get involved and learn more
- Ambitious, confident and adaptable personality
- Determined mindset and enjoys a challenge
- Overall has a love for travelling and different cultures
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as Functional Skills in English & maths, if required.
The company are also offering the possibility of a full, long term position of employment with them upon successful completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
We are a team of travel loving individuals with many years of experience in land and ocean based adventure, so whether it's a luxurious Caribbean escape, a short European city break, a Mediterranean cruise or a fun filled family holiday at a Disneyland resort, we have every aspect of it firmly covered.
Our team of travel experts pride themselves on delivering knowledgeable, first-class customer service. Our Mentality - A holiday is more than just a break from day-to-day life, it is an escape that many of us work hard in order to enjoy every year and at Book in Style we appreciate how important it is to make the right choice in both location and accommodation. Because of this, we only offer holidays from resorts, cruise lines and hotels that we trust and believe deliver the very best overall experience
BOOK IN STYLE LTD
35 Tulketh Street
Training to be provided:
- Advanced (Level 3) Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate.
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role and is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the workplace for the first time
- This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilize these tools in a business environment
- It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles
Training frameworkDigital marketer
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Remit Ltd