Customer Account Administrator Apprentice
A full range of administrative duties within a small team who are responsible for managing Key Customer Accounts. Duties will include General administration, organisation, facilitation, diary management and data inputting.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Responsibilities will include:
- Help ensure all deliveries are made within the correct time
- Ensure each load is monitored and updates are sent to the customers
- To assist with customer/ driver queries in a helpful, timely and professional manner
- Work within a small team providing smooth handovers to and from other team members
- General administrative duties to support the efficient and successful delivery of services to the customer base
- Enter data into computer-based system accurately and ensure all job bookings are handled efficiently using GBA’s internal systems
- Communicate with customers, drivers and hauliers via email and telephone
Monday - Friday, between the hours of 08:00 and 17:30.
39 hour per week
14 Jan 2022
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills, with a good telephone manner
5 GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) which must include GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English and GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in maths.
- Polite, professional, dynamic, organised and clean and tidy
- Able to work as part of a team or on their own
- Motivated and ambitious
Progression into Customer Account administration and management route.
About the employer
GBA Services specialises in delivering time critical logistics worldwide.
Established in 1987 and headquartered in the UK, GBA Services provides time critical, temperature-controlled and high security logistics for clients spanning a wide range of business sectors such as aerospace, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company maintains a highly adaptive approach, providing tailor-made supply chain solutions to suit customers with specialised needs. In addition, it offers off-the-shelf freight services by air, ocean and road.
GBA Services has dedicated subsidiaries in Poland and Austria, complemented by an extensive European and Worldwide Partner Network. GBA Services is a TAPA TSR2-certified carrier, operates its own fleet including GDP-compliant vehicles, and has access to a total of over 4,000 vehicles via its subsidiaries and European Partner network. It undertakes to provide quotes within 15 minutes of a customer call and can have a vehicle on-site to collect within an hour, anywhere in Europe.
GBA Services is growing rapidly year-on-year and continues to invest in its people, equipment and facilities to underpin its ambitious growth plans. For more information, visit: www.gbaservices.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Training frameworkBusiness administrator