Total hours per week
Possible start date
You will be actively involved in all the following duties as well as ad-hoc duties as requested by your manager:
- Managing front desk of busy doctors surgery
- Greeting visitors and patients
- Answering telephone and dealing with queries
- All office work associated to the role
Monday to Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
37.5 hour per week
25 Nov 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Must have excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Excellent self-presentation
- Able to work on own as well as part of a team
- Keen and self motivated
Excellent future prospects.
About the employer
Large established busy medical centre based in Everton offering all medical services to the local area.
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Full training will be given on a day to day basis by the company and various mentors in the job role.
Training frameworkCustomer service practitioner
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED