Whether creating the perfect dish, cocktail, or putting on the best party ever. Whether you’re a Kitchen Assistant or Chef you play an important role in making your bar, the place where everyone wants to be.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
As an Apprentice Chef your duties will include:
- Prepping: organising, owning their sections, ensuring that when food hits the pass it is looking great and is to spec and much more
- The starter. Be set up for success, ensure your section is set up and ready to go for service
- Know your stuff. Be knowledgeable, know your specs, the preps and steps involved in the dishes
- Look after your house. Keep your section prepped, labelled and use FIFO at all times
- Keep it Clean. Clean as you go, keep the kitchen clean and organised in line with food safety legislation
- The main course. Be organised, attentive, focused and detailed, getting the dishes right in line with company specifications
- Get serious. Comply with all food safety, food and beverage policies and law
- An important bit. Comply with company and government Covid19 policies and laws
Contracted of a 30 hours minimum but overtime maybe available. Wage depending on age.
The shifts are between the hours of 8am- 11pm and you would be expected to work any 5 days out of 7.
30 hour per week
25 Nov 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Ambition - Always striving to be the best version of ourselves
- Fun - It’s at the heart of what we do, it’s who we are. Have fun, be fun and create fun
- Integrity - Just doing the right thing, because it’s the right thing to do!
12-month apprenticeship contract with a view to an hourly contract upon completion.
The apprentice will join the kitchen team as a trained chef. They will then join our outstanding kitchen career path, which will give multiple opportunities for future career development and promotions.
About the employer
Hola, welcome to la familia!
And the best industry in the world! And the coolest bars in the UK!
Imagine a place to work where everyone is dead nice, enjoys being there, was employed for their brilliant personality and everyone is welcome and included. Our team is the key ingredient to our success.
Whether creating the perfect dish, cocktail, or putting on the best party ever. Whether you're Kitchen assistant or Chef you play an important role in making your bar, the place where everyone wants to be.
We believe that if you're having fun, our Guests certainly will be. It’s more than a job. It’s a lifestyle.
Welcome to the party and our family.
Level 2 Production Chef apprenticeship standard.
Training frameworkProduction chef
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
To apply for this vacancy please click 'Apply now' and you will be redirected to the GetMyFirstJob website where you will be required to apply. If this is your first visit to GetMyFirstJob you will be required to register on the website, please complete all fields upon registration and ensure you attach a copy of your CV.
Application closing date: 20 Dec 2021