Customer Service Representative Apprentice
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative
* Communicate with current and potential clients via telephone, email, online chat, or social media
* Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team member
* Assisting customers with registration or account creation
* Passing customer feedback onto the relevant team members to help improve our services
* Must have the ability to actively seek out and engage with new customers
* You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to help keep them onboard
* Getting back to daily customer enquiries
* Scheduling in demos and calls for the account management team
* To work alongside our National Sales Manager to help provide the best experience for all customers and businesses
Monday-Friday between 9am -4.30pm
35 hour per week
20 Oct 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
Grade A*-C or 9-4 GCSE or equivalent Maths and English.
- Keen to learn
- Good listener
- Attention to detail
- Takes pride in work
- Can communicate well on all levels
Leading to full role.
About the employer
As a PamperBook customer service agent your role will be working closely with our national sales manager and accounts manager. Your role is to offer support to customers who have questions, concerns, problems. You will be required to communicate with clients on the phone, by email, through online chat programs and social media. Based at our city centre office we are looking for outgoing, positive individuals who thrive from working in a uplifting enviroment working towards company goals.
St James Steet
Customer service specialist level 3.
On the job training.
Training frameworkCustomer service specialist
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Smart Training And Recruitment