Business Administration Apprentice Level 3 (Standard)
Royal School For The Blind
Total hours per week
Possible start date
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to really develop their skills working in a busy school office. The ideal candidate should be confident, have good communication skills, be organised and have high attention to detail as well as being professional and very well presented.
Your duties may involve:
- Dealing with post
- Making sure that there is enough stationery
- Answering the telephone and passing on calls
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Managing staff appointments
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
35 hours, Monday - Friday. Shifts/times TBC.
35 hour per week
13 Sep 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a supervisor
To preferable have attained GCSE English and maths grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent. (Although this is not essential, as you will be given support with as part of your framework, if required).
- To be well presented
- Willing to learn
To gain experience in busy office whilst studying towards a nationally recognised qualification, with the aim of progressing onto an advanced level within business administration.
About the employer
More than two centuries of educating the visually impaired have placed the Royal School for the Blind, as one of the leading schools of its kind in the world. Our core values, purpose and envisioned future is a collaboration and partnership between staff, parents, multi agencies, the children's council, governors and trustees. The school has strong community links and offers many services to help children and their families.
Royal School For The Blind
Church Road North
- Level 3 Business administrator Apprenticeship standard
Training will be provided using a blended delivery by North West Community Services Training Ltd using various learning platforms.
An occupationally trained assessor will be assigned to assist you in all aspects of your training towards your Level 3 qualification in Business Administration (Standard).
You will be supported in working towards your End-Point Assessment (Project Presentation, Portfolio interview and Knowledge Test) conducted by an external provider.
Training frameworkBusiness administrator
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD