Hair Professional Apprentice
An opportunity for apprentice hair stylists has arisen at a busy hair salon. In this role you would be shadowing, supporting and observing our salon stylists, attending West Lancashire College each Monday for skills training and shampooing clients hair as an when required.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
We are looking to recruit an apprentice hair stylists at our busy salon in Crosby. You will be expected to attend West Lancashire College each Monday for skills training and on Tuesday to Saturday work with our salon stylist shadowing, observing and supporting by shampooing clients hair as and when needed.
Duties will include:
- You will also be expected to greet our customers
- Offer tea or a coffee
- Answer the telephone
- Make appointments for clients
- You would also have the responsibility of ensuring the salon is clean and tidy throughout the day
To be confirmed at interview.
38 hour per week
13 Sep 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good listening and speaking skills and able to follow instruction and complete tasks timely
- Hardworking and keen to learn new skills
- Can use their own initiative and work well within a team
- Minimum GCSE grades of A-D / 8-3 in mathematics, English and an Art based subject
- A good communicator
- On successful completion of your Hairdressing Apprenticeship a full time position will be considered
About the employer
A unisex hair salon located in Crosby Liverpool.
- Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticship Standard
Training frameworkHair professional