Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Bolton-Jones & Co
Apprentice Administrative Assistant required for busy Solicitors based in Liverpool, whilst working towards your Apprenticeship in Business & Administration. You will be actively involved in all aspects of office work.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Apprentice Administrative Assistant required for busy Solicitors based in Liverpool.
You will be actively involved in all aspects of office work with duties to include:
- Filing, faxing and photocopying
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Monitoring Outlook and actioning emails
- Telephone work - dealing with internal and external calls and clients
- Data input
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Making up files
Monday - Friday. Shifts TBC by employer.
40 hour per week
10 Jun 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent front of house skills to enable you to deal with visitors and clients on a daily basis
- IT skills
- Good self presentation needed and full business dress
- Self started and highly motivated
- Keen and committed
- Confident and professional
Excellent prospects and promotion available for the right candidate including possible progression onto NVQ Level 3 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
With over 45 years of experience, Bolton-Jones Co are a small firm of solicitors who offer personal legal services and legal advice. We offer all kinds of legal services dealing with conveyancing, wills, probate, powers of attorney and family law. As a small firm of solicitors, we can offer a more individual service ensuring that all of our clients' needs are fully met.
Bolton-Jones & Co
- Full training will be given in the job role whilst you also work towards completion of your qualification
Training frameworkBusiness administrator
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
0151 709 6000