Customer Service Apprentice Level 2
This is an exciting position for anyone who wants to be part of a vibrant and expanding restaurant. You will be expected to work as part of a team to provide excellent customer service by taking orders, greeting customers, taking telephone orders, keeping track of orders, ensuring restaurant is tidy.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
- Take orders by phone or face to face
- Work as part of team
- Making sure restaurant is tidy
- Serve food
- Serve drinks
- Maintain and carry out stock requirements
The restaurant currently operates five evenings per week, this may change when allowed to open during day. Hours will be arranged at interview.
35 hour per week
22 Apr 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of Customer facing service
- Ability to work as a team
- Able to use initiative
- Have a flexible approach
To have attained a good standard of education grade 4 and below GCSE preferred
- Well presented
- Willing to learn and train
To achieve level 2 Customer Service (Standards) qualification, possible full time work at the end of Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Franchettis is a traditional Neopolitan Pizza restaurant based in the heart of Crosby Village.
The restaurant has only been open for twelve months yet already it has created a loyal following. with its food, friendly staff and tastefully decorated restuarant.
- Customer service practitioner level 2
- Training will be provided by North West Community Service using various remote learning platforms
Training frameworkCustomer service practitioner
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD