Print & Design Apprentice
Indigo Art Ltd
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Design, edit and source artwork based on current trends to fit a variety of clients briefs. Use of Photoshop essential.
- Multitasking and planning workloads to fit production demands while working independently and part of a small team
- Preparing images and digital files for print across a variety of media substrates in-house and outsourced
- Photographing an interesting array of artwork for a multitude of uses with a medium format digital camera
- Printing and maintaining printers to a high level of daily operation, while keeping a keen eye for problems before they arise that can effect production
- Colour matching prints to client samples for consistency
- Texture varnishing canvas prints
Monday – Friday 9am- 5pm
37.5 hour per week
08 Apr 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Adobe photoshop skills an advantage
No formal qualifications are required for the right candidate, however if you do not currently hold maths and/or English at GCSE grade A-C/9-4 then you will be required to complete Functional Skills as part of your apprenticeship programme.
Basic numeracy and literacy skills are required for this role.
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Full Time position possible upon successful completion.
About the employer
Indigo Art specialise in creating artwork schemes for a wide variety of projects and clients all over the UK, Europe and beyond.
From Hotels, Bars, Pubs and Cruise Ships to Care Homes, Offices and Restaurants – we cover a broad range of sectors.
We are known for our creativity, diversity and resourcefulness
Indigo Art Ltd
- Level 3 Print Technician Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills as required
- Off the Job Training
Training frameworkPrint Technician
British Printing Industries Federation