Hospitality Team Member Apprentice
EL CAMPEON LTD
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming customers
- Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations
- Serving of customers for drink and food orders
- Full bar service training provided
- Ensuring the clearing and presentation of the restaurant/bar floor for service
- Providing guests with their checks after the meal
- Implement safe working practices to ensure safety of pub and visitors
Days and shifts to be confirmed.
30 hour per week
08 Apr 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- People skills
- High customer service skills
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Personal hygiene
- Has a can-do attitude
- Is friendly and trustworthy
- Passionate for food service and is energetic
- Ability to be flexible with days and hours of work
- Enthusiastic about the role and wants to learn
- Willing to take up further training
Potential to progress into full-time employment or more training available on advanced courses.
About the employer
We are a Mexican themed Restaurant based in Wigan, which opened in 2019. We have since opened up a new restaurant and are continuing to expand. We pride ourselves in freshly cooked food.
We are a close company and all work well as a team, you will be working with very experienced team members. Everything about the restaurant is big, unique, and very modern.
We have a great following on Instagram. Please check it out (Chaposelcampeon) You will have the opportunity to grow within this company including having the chance to do advance courses.
EL CAMPEON LTD
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training frameworkHospitality team member
WIGAN AND LEIGH COLLEGE