Apprentice Business Administrator
Mga Controls Ltd
The role of the business administrator will be to support our sales teams across both the Process sector and the Water sector. You will be involved in all manners of Business Admin including sales order processing and documentation.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
The role will include the following activities:
- Sales Order processing of orders received by the sales teams within the business
- Raising of requisitions and purchase orders on suppliers
- ‘SalesForce’ administration (our chosen CRM system)
- ‘Sage’ administration
- Admin relating to ISO 9001 Quality System and our Health & Safety system
- An understanding of basic book-keeping skills would be advantageous but is not necessarily essential
- The successful candidate would benefit from having previously worked in a sales environment
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm.
40 hour per week
19 Feb 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in using Microsoft Office
5 x GCSE A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE English at A*-C / 9-4 and maths at A*-D / 9-3 or equivalent.
Positive attitude and hard working.
Full time employment.
About the employer
MGA Controls SMB Located in Burscough Lancashire we been supplying the Process and Industrial marketplaces with Controls, Instrumentation and Valves for over 30 years now and partners with the industries most popular brands to deliver a complete product range to our customers.
We are much more than just a valve stockist; we are a complete solution provider with a high level of technical and consultancy capability. We encourage our customers to bring us their problems and we will deliver to them solutions that work.
Mga Controls Ltd
You will be working towards the following qualification/standard:
Business Administrator – Level 3
- Main Learning Objectives – Support a business administrator’s role in the workplace, principles of business administration, managing performance, communication in a business environment, project management, ICT for business.
- Functional Skills (if required)
- EPA (End Point Assessment) – Towards the final few months of the apprenticeship you will complete your End Point Assessment. This includes a knowledge test, portfolio-based interview and a project/improvement presentation. All assessment methods will be conducted and graded by an independent EPAO.
This Apprenticeship is completed within the workplace. You will be assessed through written work and observation throughout your training. You will be given time by your employer to complete portfolio work, attend training, workplace shadowing and any other opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
Training frameworkBusiness Administrator