Apprentice Sales Engineer
PUMP LOGIC LIMITED
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking the addition of an Apprentice Sales Engineer to support the Sales Team. We are looking for a self-motivated, ambitious individual to join a fast-paced team. The role will be office based initially but through growth and experience may become field based in the future.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Working for this growing and fast paced company, you will be offered a thorough grounding in all aspects of the business and every aspect of the sales process.
You will be full supported to grow and expand your knowledge.
Your role will include:
- Exploring and pursuing business development opportunities including cold calling
- Assisting in maintaining the existing customer base
- Supporting the current Sales Team with back office paperwork/quoting etc.
- General office-based duties
- Pump selection and application
- Be an ambassador for the company and its values
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Includes 1-hour unpaid lunch Office based.
37.5 hour per week
10 Feb 2021
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills are vital to succeed as an apprentice
- You must be a team player and a confident networker with ability to make a good impression
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner
- Able to problem solve effectively and work autonomously
- Tenacious and a strong planner
- Resilient, adaptable and above all be keen and enthusiastic
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to retain information and follow up all leads
- You should have GCSE or equivalent in English and maths at Grade C/4 or above
- Must have a great attitude and aptitude for learning
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
- Be polite, personable and confident
Pump Logic are a small but progressive company, they are growing and see the Sales Apprentice as being at the heart of their growth, their ethos is to share the success and reward that growth, they offer a personalised commission, the salary structure is competitive and will reflect your experience, ability and age.
When opportunities arise for progression the company look towards internal promotion.
About the employer
Pump Logic Limited is a forward-thinking Engineering firm based in Liverpool specialising in the sales, service, repair, and installation of all types/brands of pumps motors and ventilation.
As part of a larger group. Pump Logic is the UK arm of EFAFLU Pumps and Ventilation. All EFAFLU products for the UK market are imported through Pump Logic and distributed through our network of customers nationwide.
PUMP LOGIC LIMITED
You will be undertaking the Sales Executive Level 4 Programme, this will be delivered to you by Mercuri International UK, Mercuri are Global Leaders is Sales and Leadership Training, and are a Business Improvement Consultancy.
The duration of the programme is approximately 18 months in duration. Training is delivered through a series of themed workshops, live virtual learning (VILT), coaching through 1:1 session’s with your nominated coach who will support you for the duration of your journey, we support with directed online learning and face to face training when we are able.
The training and theory is designed to be relevant and appliable to your day to day role, it will challenge you and push to you achieve excellence in performance.
Training frameworkSales Executive
MERCURI INTERNATIONAL (UK) LIMITED
Vanessa Healey Gwilliam