Digital Marketing Apprentice
Luva Marketing Ltd
Looking for a hands on role, where you’ll be working directly with our clients and Luva Marketing’s own brands from day one? Our specialist area is Google Ads, SEO and Paid Social Ad campaigns. However, due to an increased demand in SEO and website updates, we are launching a separate company, which specializes in Copy Writing: Content Scribe.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
The successful candidate will be able to work across both brands: Luva Marketing and Content Scribe, putting their skills into practice and will work with our clients.
You will be working directly with the owner, learning from their 20 years plus of digital marketing experience to help local businesses grow and understanding how we manage successful tailored solutions for our clients.
Being a small team means that there is a huge scope of work covered, and flexibility.
Post-Covid, you will be office-based in Hoylake, Wirral.
Key responsibilities include:
Working directly with the owner of the business to manage digital marketing campaigns.
You will create bespoke strategies in line with clients’ objectives and implement digital campaigns.
- Creating social media campaigns: writing, scheduling and designing posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linked In
- Understand Insights reports in order to continually improve campaigns
- Learn how to create great adverts using Canva
- Learn how to create remarketing tags, and implement them
- Create new campaigns
- Set up and amend Google text ads
- Use keyword planner
- Perform A/B split testing
- Run SEO technical audits, interpreting areas for improvement
- Competitor analysis
- Onsite SEO – amending WordPress websites to improve SEO
- Creating local backlinks
- Updating content on websites
- Work with SEM rush, MOZ and Seoptimer
Mon - Fri - Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm Fri: 9am – 4.30pm
37.5 hour per week
06 Jan 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident in speaking with clients
- Experience of using and working with Social Media Apps
- Basic knowledge of Canva – a bonus
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads – a bonus
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
- Problem solver
At the end of the training, there is a permanent position available for the right candidate.
About the employer
Luva Marketing is a Wirral based digital marketing company. We specialize in Google Ads, SEO and Paid Social Media Ads. Our clients are mainly Wirral and Liverpool based. We are able to offer translations services and international marketing also and are looking to expand these areas of service.
Now in our 4th year, we are growing rapidly thanks to our reputation. We collaborate with external web designers and graphic designers but are planning to expand our team in order to provide these services inhouse. Thanks to the skilled network we have, clients use us as their marketing arm, so work is extremely varied.
Our clients are extremely loyal, and providing an outstanding customer service is at the heart of our business.
Luva Marketing Ltd
Office 1 Shiftworks, 27 Market Street
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- Access to some of the largest digital focused companies in the North West and Yorkshire
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!
Training frameworkDigital marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Apprentify Ltd
0345 053 2831
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy then please click on the 'Apply Now' link and complete our Application Form.
Application closing date: 29 Jan 2021