Junior Estate Agent Assistant Apprentice
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our award-winning estate agency in Huyton. You will learn how to become a successful modern agent which studying a formal qualification with Babington. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is driven to succeed in a fast-paced industry.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
The role will involve you learning all aspects of estate agency including registering buyers, booking valuations for vendors and landlords.
- Registering applicants
- Booking viewings
- Booking valuations and then progressing to taking offers
- Promoting the multiple services that Whitegates Estate Agents has to offer.
- General Ad hoc office duties as and when required
You will also assist within the lettings team & help carry out inspections, process applications and take general enquiries.
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm, (some Saturdays may be required but time in of in lieu would be given throughout the week)
37.5 hour per week
20 Nov 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- We are looking for someone who is smart and has a professional outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
GCSE’s A-C/8-4 or equivalent in English and maths preferred.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Career minded with a keen interest in the industry
Opportunity to develop within the company and permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
About the employer
We are a property company that specialises in Sales & Lettings and have a range of services for sellers and landlords. We offer a friendly and local service and are proud to have been voted the Whitegates Branch of the Year Award for three consecutive years.
Level 2 Junior Estate Agent Apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training frameworkJunior Estate Agent
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College