Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprentice
Have you ever thought about working with children? Do think you have the right skills to make a difference and give children the best possible start in life? Then this could be a great opportunity to start a career in childcare in a new nursery setting.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
As a childcare apprentice you will gain valuable experience in a learning environment, supporting children and helping them reach their potential. You will work in a diverse environment and develop the skills needed to progress and achieve within a childcare setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To work along side Nursery Practitioners and assistants whilst contributing to the delivery of quality childcare provision
- To help support the provision to be an inclusive, secure learning environment for young children
- To maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and staff in order to meet the needs of children and contribute to the assessment of children's needs and care to support their development
Monday - Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
35 hour per week
20 Nov 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work well with others and carry out tasks under supervision
- To have an ability to communicate effectively
- To have experience working within a childcare setting
Grade 4 and below in English and maths or equivalent.
- To be patient, kind, reliable and willing to participate in training and development
- To be able to communicate with children, staff, parents and carers
To gain experience in busy nursery setting whilst studying towards a nationally recognised qualification, with the aim of progressing onto an advanced level within Early Years.
About the employer
Playtots is a group of Nursery's providing a range of Childcare provision throughout the Knowsley and Liverpool area.
CO: Roby Park Primary School
An intermediate (level 2 Standards) qualification in Childcare.
Training will be provided by North West Community Services support will be offered in English, maths and ICT for those who need it (Functional Skills).
Training frameworkEarly Years Practitioner
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
0151 528 5888