Office Administration Apprentice
Pump Logic Limited
Are you an organised person with great IT skills? Are a motivated individual wanting to be a business administration apprentice? This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic people to start their career within a fast paced and well-established company. The training for this apprenticeship is with Babington.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Duties to include:
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls
- Setting and typing up documents such as quotes and reports
- Keeping computer records up to date and filing
- Managing staff appointments and making travel arrangements
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Assisting the sales team
Monday - Friday, between 8.30am - 5.00pm.
40 hour per week
13 Nov 2020
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
Basic GCSE or equivalent in English Language and mathematics.
- Hard working
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
- Advancement through the company
- Internal Sales/technical engineer support
About the employer
Pump Logic Ltd is based on Brookfield Business Park Aintree Industrial Estate in Liverpool, a forward thinking company which puts you, the customer first at all times. Downtime costs money and we are there to help you back to full production in the shortest possible time.
Pump Logic Limited
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Business Administration Level 3 Programme consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Training frameworkBusiness Administrator
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED