Apprentice Blind Fitter
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Duties will include:
- Installing blinds in customers’ homes
- Measuring and marking out places for hanging brackets
- Drilling bracket holes in cement, plaster or wood and install brackets
- Using hand or electric drill and screwdriver
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00.
37 hour per week
22 Oct 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence in yourself and your abilities
- Adaptability to changes in the workplace
- Dependability and commitment to on-time performance, meeting deadlines and working collaborative environments
- Loyalty and honesty
- Friendliness contributing to a happy working environment
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Future progression for the right candidate moving into the manufacturing of blinds within the company.
About the employer
We offer all styles and colours for your home. Quality yet affordable blinds company based in Liverpool. Home or office blinds.
70 Walton Vale
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Training frameworkCustomer service practitioner
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
0151 259 1556