Apprentice Sales Consultant - Liverpool Aintree - Race Course Retail Park
Do you have a passion for helping customers? Enjoy a fast-paced environment? Next Retail have a fantastic opportunity for a new apprentice to join their team to complete a Retail Level 2 apprenticeship.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products
- Share your passion and knowledge about our amazing products
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries
- Take control of your own development
Having perfect stock available for customers by:
- Setting up your work area and getting stock ready to be sold e.g. correct size cube, tag positioning / associations and hangers
- Scanning stock to destination and maintaining stock systems e.g. RFID, ROSA
- Putting stock in the correct place on the shop floor and stockroom including reacting to overstocked bars and stock in the wrong place
- Locating stock quickly to keep the floor full and meet customer demand
- Maintaining clean and tidy stockrooms to keep faulty and destroyed stock to a minimum e.g. picking stock up off the floor
- Transferring stock out quickly and accurately so it is ready to be sold in other areas of the business
As part of the programme you will also be trained on how to be a PIC ‘Person in Charge’. This is where you will have the opportunity to look after the store for a couple of hours and be paid for that additional responsibility. To become a PIC, you will learn about H&S essentials, how to open / close a store and manage people. This is a great steppingstone to becoming a manager.
You’ll offer our customers outstanding service and beautifully presented stock. We’ll offer amazing benefits plus the opportunity to pick up, exchange or offer shifts using our Online Shift Swap.
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance
- 25% Staff Discount
- First Pick of Sale Stock
- Flexible Shifts... Pick up or Exchange or Offer shifts using your phone
- Online Employee Perks – Hot deals and exclusive offers
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Staff Shops – Bargains all year round
20 Hours, Shift work Wednesday to Saturday, will include bank holidays, shifts TBC.
20 hour per week
16 Oct 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Bring your best self to work by:
- Being trustworthy, reliable and always on time
- Working quickly; meeting targets and deadlines
- Doing things without being asked e.g. acknowledging customers, tidying till points, maintaining work areas, stockroom standards
- Keeping yourself up to date by reading all training materials and information
- Always looking stylish and smart
No previous qualifications required.
- Friendly, calm and efficient – even on your busiest days
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced job
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile
On-going training and development following successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kids wear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So, we’ve gone global!
Ormskirk Road Racecourse Retail
- Retailer Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifetime Training Ltd