Apprentice Customer Experience Leader
Driven by a desire to continuously improve the customers' experience, this important role finds you at the heart of our business - in our customer dining areas. Your primary responsibilities are to welcome our customers into the restaurant and to use your initiative to help create 'feel-good moments' during their visit.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Never one to accept less than the best, you will work closely with the restaurant management team to suggest improvements to our customer service experience, using all of your training and skills.
As an employee of McDonald's you will have access to a wide range of benefits including; Holiday Pay, Free Lunch, Child Care Vouchers, and many more! To see the full list, please follow this link: https://people.mcdonalds.co.uk/restaurant-opportunities/customer-experience-leader/
As a Customer Experience Leader, having the ability to build rapport with others in a genuine and natural way is key for this role. You are able to lift the mood of those around you and can inspire others to look for ways to improve their own performance. You are naturally receptive to the needs of others and are always looking for new ways to exceed expectations and delight customers. You are always respectful, even when under pressure, and are able to confidently suggest ways to improve.
Working as part of a fast-moving, high energy team, you will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional service to all of our customers.
Your job role will involve:
- Deliver outstanding hospitality, giving our customers a memorable experience so that they leave happy
- Assist customers on their journey, confidently leading them through their restaurant experience so it is stress free and easy, making us stand out from our competitors
- Be committed to the individual needs and wants of our customers so they want to visit again
- Support the restaurant to develop and implement ways to improve customer satisfaction to keep each visit special
- Lead hospitality by example through demonstrating expected behaviours and proactively anticipating customer needs
- Create a great impression using positive and confident body language so you are approachable to our customers
- Encourage customers to use Digital Kiosks and Table Service in a way that benefits them to help enhance their experience
- Handle difficult situations/conversions in a confident manner, while maintaining positive customer relations to ensure a resolution
- Take responsibility for own development in all areas; look for opportunities to improve and grow
- Seek to identify ways to make it simple, easy, enjoyable for our customers so they can continue to focus on what is important to them
- Actively look for ways to make feel good moments for our customers to exceed and enhance the customer’s overall experience
- Be able to speak knowledgeably and confidently to our customers about the business to keep them informed
- Elevate customer focus across the team by using data to drive improvements to enable us to grow and develop
- Become an expert in customer recovery and delivery so they come back and see us
- Always put the customers’ needs first to keep them at the heart of everything you do
30 hours per week including evenings and weekends; shifts to be confirmed.
30 hour per week
16 Sep 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Bags of confidence
- Ability and willingness to deliver outstanding Customer Service
"I am the person who is always smiling, I am at ease with people."
- As a CEL, you should have a confident and extrovert personality, which shines through everything you do. Being genuine and skilled in ensuring customers feel welcome and at home when they visit
- You should have a customer obsessed mentality - always putting the needs of the customer first
- You should always be professional, leading by example
- Being self-aware, self-starting and having initiative and problem solving skills to ensure total customer satisfaction every time will put you in good stead
Ongoing training and development following successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
Disabled candidates will generally be offered an interview if you meet the minimum requirements for this vacancy. Contact the employer for full details.
Employers may need to limit the number of interviews offered to both disabled and non-disabled people if they receive high numbers of applications.
The disability confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.
- Customer Service Practitioner level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English
Training frameworkCustomer service practitioner
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lifetime Training Ltd