Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship
Total hours per week
Possible start date
This is a full time apprenticeship whilst you work towards completion of your Intermediate (Level 2) Childcare qualification.
- You will be actively involved in the day to day activities and care of young children from the ages of 6 months - 5 years
- You will be involved in play activities, including out door play with the young children
- Feeding children
- Changing children
- Craft and learning activities
- General day to day care of the young children
Monday - Friday Rotating shifts: 8.00am-4.00pm. 9.00am-5.00pm. 10.00am - 6.00pm.
40 hour per week
14 Sep 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- A good level of hygiene is essential
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- No formal childcare qualification required, however any relevant work experience would be advantageous
- Candidates will need to hold or be capable of achieving GCSE C/4 grades or above (or equivalent) in English language and mathematics
- Candidates must have the ability to build rapport with children of all ages
- Candidates must be passionate about a career in childcare
- You will be approachable, friendly and nurturing
Excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Will work towards completion of Intermediate and Advanced Level Apprenticeship. You are employed within this nursery full time from day one. Possible permanent role for the right candidate. Possibility to progress onto an Advanced Level Children and Young People Apprenticeship, subject to previous performance.
About the employer
Large 35 place private day nursery based in Orrell Park LiverpoolThis nursery provides day care for young children aged between 0-5 years.
St Giles C Aintree Lane
Disabled candidates will generally be offered an interview if you meet the minimum requirements for this vacancy. Contact the employer for full details.
Employers may need to limit the number of interviews offered to both disabled and non-disabled people if they receive high numbers of applications.
The disability confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.
- Full training will be given in the day to day aspects of your job role in the nursery where you are employed
- You will attend college 1/2 day per week at our site in Liverpool City Centre to undertake the theory part of your apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship will include Level 2 Childcare NVQ, Tech Cert, Functional Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Training frameworkEarly Years Practitioner
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
0151 709 6000