Apprentice Early Years Practitioner
Spring Grove Nursery
Are you passionate about working with children? Would you like to help children learn and develop the essential skills needed in life? Then this could be a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work in a busy nursery within the Liverpool 8 area.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
As a Childcare Apprentice you will gain valuable experience in a learning environment, supporting children and helping them reach their potential. You will work in a diverse environment and develop the skills needed to progress and achieve within a childcare setting.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- To work alongside Nursery Practitioners and assistants whilst contributing to the delivery of quality childcare provision
- To help support the provision to be an inclusive, secure learning environment for young children
- To maintain effective relationships with parents, carers and staff in order to meet the needs of children and contribute to the assessment of children's needs and care to support their development
Monday - Friday, shifts to be confirmed.
35 hour per week
11 Sep 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- To be able to communicate with children, staff, parents and carers
To have attained at least GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT.
- To be patient
- Willing to participate in training and development
Successful candidates may have the opportunity to progress onto a level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship or even full-time employment.
About the employer
Spring Grove is a purpose-built nursery and has been established since 2000. The nursery is a large detached building located in the West Derby area of Liverpool. Spring Grove provides training for children ages 0-5.
Spring Grove Nursery
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Please note you will only need to complete the above functional skills, if you do not already have them or if you have not already achieved GSCE's within each subject
Training will be provided by North West Community Services.
Training frameworkEarly Years Practitioner
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
0151 289 9090