Business Administration Apprentice
Green & Co Enterprises Ltd
Green Co is looking for an apprentice to help general administration duties in their busy estate agents in Walton. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full-time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
You will be required to carry out a variety of administrative tasks listed below. you will also work towards a Business Administration Level 3 standard alongside your job role.
The duties will include:
- Meeting and welcoming clients
- Taking phone calls, passing on messages and transferring calls to colleagues
- Assisting with general admin such as filing, photocopying and scanning
- Using emails internally and externally to clients
- Arranging viewings for the sales team with clients
- Helping keep website/social media up to date
- Any other duties required by Senior Management
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
37.5 hour per week
22 May 2020
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Good written communication skills
- A*- C (9-4) in both English and maths GCSE's (or equivalents)
- Good work ethic
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
- There is a future for the right candidate within this company. Other Apprentices have been offered full-time positions and progressed onto higher Apprenticeships.
About the employer
Welcome to Greenco Properties, initially established as a small property company we have steadily grown over the years. and now have offices in Salford, Bolton and Liverpool.
Thanks to our 3 locations we have exposure to most of the northwest allowing us to compete with national companies, whilst always being mindful to offer the best possible service. We take great pride in providing long term professional relationships with all our clients both residential and commercial. All our services are individually tailored to your specific needs.
Our dedicated and efficient team ensure that we are completely transparent in everything we do, and are always available to make sure all your requirements are being met in a confidential and professional manner. Always willing to go that extra mile to make sure all our clients are 100% happy with our customer service, which we believe sets us apart from our competitors.
Offering a service worthy of the 21st century we use all major internet sites for advertising and the most up-to-date software. All clients have access to the property management system we use allowing them easy and comprehensive access to their property details.
Green & Co Enterprises Ltd
- Level 3 Business and Administration standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
Training frameworkBusiness and Administration
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd