Just Accounts are looking for an apprentice to join the finance team. The successful candidate will carry out a wide range of bookkeeping and account management services including bank reconciliations, VAT returns, PAYE, Corporation tax, confirmations statements, expenses, invoicing and payrolls.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
This role has two components. The first being primary support for JustAccounts customers, the second being finance support for our client services team.
As an apprentice, you will provide comprehensive first line support to customers, via telephone and email. You will also assist in the Finance team, carrying out a wide range of bookkeeping and account management services.
To provide an excellent level of support and service to customer by:
- Providing first line support for technical queries, phone queries and other support issues
- Taking ownership for and resolving escalated queries and complaints which arise from either service or product related issues, within agreed service levels
- To ensure that their own product and technical knowledge is continually updated and communicated to customers
- To support the testing team in identifying potential system bugs and testing software prior to new releases
- To work on new projects providing effective feedback and suggestions, which will allow us to continually improve our products, customer communications and services
- To assist the Finance team by undertaking accounts assistant tasks including bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledger administration and travel bookings
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with our client services customers by responding to and dealing with enquiries
- To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance of the benefits of effective team working
Monday – Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
37.5 hour per week
13 May 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good written skills
- Logical and Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and information in a timely manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT Skills
- Desirable minimum maths and English grade C/4 or equivalent
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated and self-reliant
- Great potential progression opportunities
About the employer
We design and distribute an accounting platform which allows contractor accountants to run Payroll, complete VAT Returns, manage their client's expenses and much more. Created to be tailored to the needs of both the accountant and the contractor, the platform is completely bespoke, meaning the colour scheme, branding and available features are entirely controlled by the accountant and how their processes operate.
The platform is mobile-responsive, available from any device, meaning your contractors can have access to it wherever they are.
We also offer a Client Service, JACS, which can help with back office solutions, from the moment you receive a lead from your agency, through to the payroll and RTI submissions.
Tyrone House 369
- Level 2 Finance Assistant Standard
- Functional skills if required
Training frameworkAccounts / Finance Assistant
ST HELENS COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens College