Lettings Administration Support
A new opportunity has become available for a business administration apprentice to join a letting agency in Liverpool providing administration to the lettings function of the company. This will involve assisting the managers and team with the various tasks to ensure smooth running of the department and office. Full training will be provided.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
- Administration of letting files to include preparing documents for checking
- Drop boxing information to the correct property files
- Scanning, copying, and emailing documents for staff in the office
- Taking phone calls, passing on messages, booking appointments in diary for team
- Delivering excellent customer service to all visitors and customers
- Emailing enquiries to the team and clients
- Assisting the managers / team with the day to day operations of the department
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
37.5 hour per week
19 May 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
IT Skills required (Excel and Word), excellent organisation and time management.
GCSE English and Maths at Grade 4 / C or above or equivalent is preferred.
Friendly and outgoing, able to work in a very fast paced environment.
Possibility of permanent employment but this will depend on the individual. This opportunity will provide the right person with excellent knowledge, skills and behaviours for future employment.
About the employer
Largest independent letting agency for both students and residential accommodation in Liverpool.
Unit 3 Exchange Street East
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths, ICT & English, if required
- Supported by a designated Apprenticeship Assessor
Training frameworkBusiness and Administration
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Alder Training Limited
0300 123 8088