L3 Lead Adult Care Worker Apprentice
Sulem Care Limited
Lead Adult care worker are frontline staff who help adults with care and support helping to achieve their personal goals and live as independently and safely as possible, enabling them to have control and choice in their lives. Supervision, frontline leadership guidance and direction for others or work autonomously.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
As a Lead Adult care worker you will make a positive difference to someone's life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges
- Exercise judgement and take appropriate action to support individuals
- Dignity and control by providing leadership and guidance
- Responsible for care provided
- Caring consistently and make a positive difference
- Delivering care and support with kindness, consideration, dignity, empathy and respect
- Doing the right thing for people, speaking up if the individual are at risk
- Great communication and listening skills central to successful caring relationships
- Applying knowledge and competence
- Being committed to improving the experience of people who need care and support
Days and hours TBC (more than 30 hours may be required)
30 hour per week
28 Feb 2020
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Supporting those who need help
- Communication and listening skills
- Understanding and caring
- Nature relationships
- Adapt behaviours for example if an individual is hard of hearing
- Being respectful and responsible
- Make a positive difference in folks lives
- Thoughtful and happy
- Enjoy working with individuals with challenging behaviours or who suffer an illness
- 5 GCSE A-C/8-4 or equivalent and also maths and English Grade A-C/8-4 or equivalent
- L2 Adult care worker as this is a progression
- It would be of benefit if you have your own transport, but not essential
- Flexible and adaptable to hours and wanting to learn more
- Understand the role of an adult care worker
- Guidance to policies and procedures to ensure all work carried out to a high standard
- Enusre hand over to night staff is completed
- Friendly and approachable
- Fun and outgoing
L3 Adult care worker full time role should you complete your apprenticeship and move into full time employment.
About the employer
Sulem Care is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) as a Care Provider. Our company has been established by a Health Care professional with experience of working in acute mental health setups, hospitals, prison, nursing homes as well as community.
They have a team of highly experienced, qualified, professionals are trained with the skills that are necessary to deliver outstanding support to our clientele, contractors and staff.
They appreciate that when you let someone into your home, you need to be able to trust them. As such, our staff are constantly supervised, Background Screened and Criminal History Checked.
Their aim is to promote independent living, choice and enablement within the comfort of your own home, to help enable you to pursue a life that’s full, fulfilling and interesting as possible, in the presence of your loved ones.
Whether you require care for yourself or a loved one, we have vast experience of serving others and are dedicated to meeting all your needs.
They are passionate and thrive to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, in doing so we earn their recommendation to others. We value consistency and believe in providing excellent care through compassion, commitment, experience and our desire to help and enable others.
Sulem Care Limited
Clock Tower Park New Hall
DH Associates will be delivering your L3 Lead Adult care worker to you within the workplace. A trainer will visit you and set you work, and you will be assessed over a 12 - 15 month timescale. Functional skills L2 is also required.
Training frameworkLead adult care worker
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Dawn Hodge Associates Ltd