Apprentice Early Years Practitioner
Marigold Day Nursery Ltd
Marigold Day Nursery are looking for a hardworking, dedicating and caring individual who will be required to work in a well-established nursery. You will complete an early year’s educator apprenticeship qualification. Apply today!
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Marigold Day Nursery are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual to join the team as an apprentice early years practitioner. The role involves working with all children aged 0 - 4 years. We are offering a level 3 early years educator qualification in a highly successful, independent family ran day nursery.
You will be required to help supervise the children's play, learning activities and mealtimes. You will be working as part of a small team, under the supervision of qualified and experienced staff.
- Caring for children's care needs
- Assisting with cleaning duties
- Planning and supervising activities
- Helping children learn
- Ensuring children are in a safe environment.
We are looking for someone who enjoys spending time with very young children and to be willing to learn all job duties and train to gain childcare qualifications.
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 3 childcare qualification. Your qualification will be delivered by an award-winning training provider who will support your learning and development throughout your apprenticeship.
This will involve a regional trainer coming to visit you at the site on a regular basis to deliver the training.
Monday to Friday, Shifts TBC.
40 hour per week
14 Feb 2020
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Can use own initiative
- Willing to learn
- Must be willing to take direction from supervisor of childcare room
- GCSE Grade 4/C or above in both maths and English would be desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Commitment and reliability
- We take on very few apprentices and we aim to offer permanent employment to successful apprentices
- This vacancy is for a temporary position with the possibility of permanent employment within Marigold Day Nursery upon the completion of the apprenticeship programme
About the employer
Marigold is an independent, family-run day nursery which has been providing the best in nursery care since 1997. We offer all our children a nurturing, caring and stimulating place for fun and learning.
Marigold Day Nursery Ltd
Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship:
- Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentices’ chosen career route, each standard has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in maths and English
- Once the apprentice has completed a minimum of 12 months training and the employer and Babcock regional trainer confirm they have met all the requirements of the standard they will be put through to end point assessment
- The end point assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of the apprentice to ensure they are fully competent in their role
- Each Apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment
Training frameworkEarly Years Educator
BABCOCK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babcock Training Limited
To continue please click apply. At this point you will enter the Babcock International website where you can review the Job Vacancy in more detail and apply. Please complete the application form. Your details will be sent to the Employer. If you have any enquiries, please ring me on 01704 502206.
Application closing date: 05 Mar 2020