Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Our Customer Service Practitioners deliver high quality products and services to the customers of our organisation. As an apprentice you’ll learn all about our products and services so you can help customers choose the packages that are right for them.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
- Answering customer queries in a variety of different formats
- Help customers with the right product and order for them
- Keep calm under pressure and diffuse difficult situations when things are not going right for our customers
- Ensure compliance with relevant data and security policies and legislation
- Ensure customer problems are resolved by having great conversations
5 days Shifts TBC
37.5 hour per week
12 Feb 2020
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Bold Decision Maker
- Customer Champion
- Inspiring Communicator
- No formal qualifications are required to join our Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 programme, however a good level of literacy and numeracy would be a distinct advantage.
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Ability to use own initiative to solve business problems
- Solution Focused
- Collaborative Partner
- Change Agent
- Commercial Thinker
- Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
Old Hall Street
Disabled candidates will generally be offered an interview if you meet the minimum requirements for this vacancy. Contact the employer for full details.
Employers may need to limit the number of interviews offered to both disabled and non-disabled people if they receive high numbers of applications.
The disability confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Qualification
- Completion of this apprenticeship will make you eligible to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional Level.
Training frameworkCustomer service practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BT