Advanced Apprenticeship in Hairdressing
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Advanced Apprentice required to work in a busy salon. This position will gain you valuable industry experience while you also receive Level 3 training from Saks Education.
You will advance your technical skills and knowledge in consultation, creative cut and colour, corrective colour and artistic Hairdressing design skills including styling, dressing and finishing techniques.
Daily duties will include:
- Assisting with the daily running of the salon such as meeting and greeting clients, reception duties
- Carrying out skills and techniques gained in Level 2 qualification
- Assisting qualified stylists in creative cuts/colours to gain skills as a Level 3 Hairdressing Apprentice
The programme is ideal if you want to enhance your technical skills and take on more responsibility at work.
Full time - Days to be confirmed
30 hour per week
12 Sep 2019
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Must have good customer service skills and be of smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
This is an Advanced Apprenticeship, therefore a Level 2 Hairdressing qualification is required.
- Eager to learn and have a keen interest in the Hairdressing industry
To gain a Level 3 qualification in Hairdressing and to become a fully qualified stylist.
About the employer
Situated a stone throw away from New Brighton promenade and the regeneration programme bringing new and exciting businesses and clients to the area.
Indulge Tanning and Beauty first opened its doors years ago in 2005.
- Training to be provided in salon and Level 3 training in Hairdressing delivered on site by Saks Education
- The Level 3 qualification in Hairdressing includes; creatively styling and dressing hair, creatively cutting hair, creatively colouring and lightening hair and optional units such as colour correction, cutting men’s hair, perming and many more
SAKS (EDUCATION) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Saks Education Ltd