Total hours per week
Possible start date
The objective of Indulge Hair, Tanning and Beauty is to attract and maintain gifted hair stylists to complement the existing highly trained team.
Full training will be given, which will lead to gaining Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals.
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Greeting customers
- Assisting stylists
- Shampooing and general salon duties
Full time - Days TBC
30 hour per week
12 Sep 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- No experience required as full training will be given
- Must have good customer service skills and be of smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
- Duties involve assisting the stylists, keeping the salon tidy plus all other associated duties as required
No formal qualifications required.
- Eager to learn and must have a keen interest in Hairdressing
To gain a Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing with possible progression onto a Level 3 in Hairdressing.
About the employer
Situated a stone throw away from New Brighton promenade and the regeneration programme bringing new and exciting businesses and clients to the area.
Indulge Tanning and Beauty first opened its doors years ago in 2005.
- Training to be provided in salon and Level 2 training in Hairdressing delivered on site by Saks Education
- The Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing includes: consultation, shampoo/condition and treating the hair, cutting hair using a range of techniques, style and finish and colouring and lightening hair
Training frameworkHair Professional
SAKS (EDUCATION) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Saks Education Ltd