Customer Service Apprenticeship
Signature Bespoke Ltd
As the internal Apprentice Customer Service Administrator, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team with admin tasks. Part of the role will be to build a target list database for the sales team to contact. Inputting of customer measurements orders on the work PC, and senior management to ensure that all tasks are explained.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
Duties to include:
- Build sales of existing customers, re-ignite sales with lapsed customers and open new customer accounts
- Effectively promote the company's products by having a comprehensive knowledge of the range and inventory
- Having the ability to listen to each customers product and service needs
- Ensuring all customer records are accurate and kept up to date on the company database
- Record and monitor call activity to all customers
- Provide regular feedback and insight to wider sales team/sales management
- Managing the "After Sales" requirements (delivery of goods to customers, sizing issues, fit adjustments, customer satisfaction with the products, etc.)
- Proactively plan each weekly/daily customer target list
- Secure appointments for sales teams
- Undertake sales calls in accordance with agreed sales strategy
- Log outcome of communication and undertake follow-up actions
Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
37.5 hour per week
13 Aug 2019
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office Programmes including Word & Excel.
Basic experience in customer service, sales or business administration preferred but not essential as relevant experience will be taken into account.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English and maths.
A self-starter who is able to demonstrate a creative and intelligent approach to managing their own work load and is able to stay motivated when working unsupervised.
Trustworthy and capable of meeting agreed targets and delivering on promises.
Honest and clear communicator.
Potential position if the candidate is successful in the role.
About the employer
This company specialise in Luxury Bespoke Men’s & Ladies Clothing. Just as our suits are Bespoke; so is our service. A lot of our customers are too busy to make a trip to our boutique in Liverpool. That is not an issue. We will travel to wherever you are. You can have your measurements taken in the privacy of your own home.
Signature Bespoke Ltd
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
Training frameworkCustomer service practitioner
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges