Assistant Store Manager Apprentice Peacocks
Here at Peacocks, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Management apprenticeship pathway program. If you have a passion for learning and retail. We have an opportunity with a true career progression. Please apply today.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
· Assisting the Branch Manager in maximising business profitability.
· To assist in optimising store sales.
· To assist in the day-to-day operation of the store.
· To deliver excellent Customer Service by oneself and through the store team.
· Always setting positive personal examples.
· Deputise for the Branch Manager/ Assistant Manager
· Assisting in implementing company/store policies and procedures.
Monday to Sundays 9am to 6pm flexible shifts
39 hour per week
09 Jun 2021
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
SkillsCommunication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Customer care skills,Problem solving skills,Presentation skills,Administrative skills,Number skills,Analytical skills,Logical,Creative,Initiative,Non judgemental,Patience,Physical fitness,Man Management Skills
QualificationsGCSE or equivalent maths , English (Grade 3-7) Desired
On completion of qualification, you will move to the next level of management qualification
About the employer
You will achieve a Retail Team Leader Level 4 Apprenticeship and progress to the next level of qualification if desired.
You will gain a Retail Management Level 4 qualification.
This will be delivered in the workplace in conjunction with your assessor coach and our training partner Northern Training Academy
You will receive monthly visits from your coach and have ongoing support.
Training frameworkRetail manager
NORTHERN TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED