Apprentice Finance Assistant
We are looking for a conscientious and enthusiastic person to work as part of our finance team to ensure that all financial transactions with both clients and suppliers are accurate, timely, and compliant with good practice, and that the experience for clients and suppliers dealing with us is friendly and positive.
Total hours per week
Possible start date
- Key activities and responsibilities
- Enter and manage transactions in Sage (accounting system)
- Provide support in preparing invoices for services we have provided and send to clients
- Deal with client phone and email enquiries about billing and other matters, courteously, professionally and accurately
- Support colleagues with enquiries about invoicing and payment
- Reconcile bank statements and control accounts with records in Sage
- Process supplier invoices and liaise with relevant studio principal for sign-off
- Support Finance Director with payroll and expenses management where needed
- Ensure records are filed accurately
- Provide support to the administration team when required
Monday - Friday
37.5 hour per week
10 Jun 2021
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Enjoy multi-tasking in a busy environment
- Good, positive phone manner, able to listen well and understand clients’ issues
- Confident with mental arithmetic
- Looking for development and training opportunities
- Believer in supportive environments, sharing with stakeholders
- An understanding of equality and diversity
- Comfortable with computer systems, Microsoft Office and SharePoint (training will be given)
GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in English and maths
- Passionate about quality, detail and accuracy in systems
- Friendly, cheerful, positive and motivated about the work we do
Opportunities to grow with the business and become a permanent member of the team
About the employer
Austin-Smith:Lord has been delivering the highest degree of creative and practical thought in architecture since 1949. Our celebrated history has given rise to many buildings of national importance, and over 150 awards and commendations for outstanding architectural and environmental design.
We provide architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, interior design and conservation services to a very wide range of clients, and this variety in itself is a constant fund of new ideas, possibilities and inspirations across the Practice.
Disabled candidates will generally be offered an interview if you meet the minimum requirements for this vacancy. Contact the employer for full details.
Employers may need to limit the number of interviews offered to both disabled and non-disabled people if they receive high numbers of applications.
The disability confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.
Accounts / Finance Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship
Training frameworkAccounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Level 2
Kaplan Financial Ltd