As a property management and development company Liverpool City Region based Sovini Group continues to grow from strength to strength. The success of their commercial members provides investment in social housing and local communities.
Their innovative structure is well placed to succeed in times of political and economic change. Registered housing providers under the Sovini Co-operative arm of the structure, have invested millions in homes and communities with the financial support of the Group.
Apprenticeship opportunities across a number of disciplines have become available and cover professions such as:
- Warehouse apprentice for (STS – Ellesmere Port)
- Grounds Maintenance apprentice
- Apprentice joiner (new build)
- Apprentice painter and decorator
- Grounds maintenance / horticultural apprentice
- Warehouse apprentice (based in Knowsley- TEAL scaffold)
The closing date for the above opportunities is the 5th May 2019 and further information or to submit applications can be done so by CLICKING HERE